We collect certain information or data about you when you use friendsofcraigellachiebridge.org.
- questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you send an email to friendsofcraigellachiebridge.org
- your IP address, and details of which version of web browser you used
- information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques to help us improve the website
This helps us to:
We can’t personally identify you using your data
- improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
Where your data is stored
We store your data on our secure servers in the UK.
By submitting your personal data, you agree to this.
Keeping your data secure
Transmitting information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data.
Any data you transmit is at your own risk
We have procedures and security features in place to try and keep your data secure once we receive it.
We won’t share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we don’t pass on your details to other websites.
Links to other websites
friendsofcraigellachiebridge.org contains links to and from other websites.
Following a link to another website
Following a link to friendsofcraigellachiebridge.org from another website
If you come to friendsofcraigellachiebridge.org from another website, we may receive personal information about you from the other website.
Last updated: 22nd April 2017